Many Outlook users encountered a major problem with their email client. Today we’re going to explain to you how to solve Microsoft Outlook Error Code pii_email_ccc72642c6c6e3fe8a61.
Are you looking for a way to solve the error code [pii_email_ccc72642c6c6e3fe8a61] while sending an email from your Outlook account in windows 10 or windows 7?. Microsoft Outlook is one popular mailing application; by using Microsoft outlook, we can send and receive emails securely. Microsoft Outlook has many users all over the world.
The error code will occur on the Windows operating system due to the installation and activation process of Microsoft Outlook, recently we are observing in windows 10. Here we resolve the error issues like [pii_email_ccc72642c6c6e3fe8a61] error code.
What are PII (Personally Identifiable Information) Email Errors?
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is the metadata used to identify a particular user or person. For Example, Email Addresses, Postal codes, Social Security Numbers, and Phone Numbers are most commonly considered Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
With Growing latest technology, PII (Personally Identifiable Information) is rapidly increasing. The IP Address, Biometric, Geolocation, Login ID, Social Media, Digital Images, and Behavioral Data are also considered PII (personally identifiable information).
How to Fix pii_email_ccc72642c6c6e3fe8a61 in Microsoft Outlook?
Microsoft Outlook Error Code pii_email_ccc72642c6c6e3fe8a61 is not rare for all the users of Microsoft outlook. There are several methods that can be used to fix this Microsoft outlook error. We are going to discuss some of the specific causes which lead to this technical error in outlook.
Method 1: Clear All Cookies
Deleting all the cookies, web browser history, and cache memory could be the key to fixing Microsoft Outlook Error Code pii_email_ccc72642c6c6e3fe8a61.
Method 2: Check Your Microsoft Outlook Settings
- Start your Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on the Tools menu and press the Accounts button.
- If you have multiple Outlook accounts, choose the one, which shows the error code and select Properties.
- Look over to an email server by testing its ID.
- Press More Settings, select the Outgoing Server tab, and assure that the Outgoing Server Authentication is on.
- The Advanced tab ensures that the SMTP and POP settings are similar to the email hosting provider.
- Then click the OK button to save the account settings.
Method 3: Update the Microsoft Outlook Version
Not updating with the latest version of Microsoft Outlook may lead to this error pii_email_ccc72642c6c6e3fe8a61. In this situation, remove the oldest version and restore it with the latest one. This method will resolve the issue, and you will be able to use your account without any error.
Note: Take the backup of your data before updating it with the latest version.
Method 4: Solve the error code via auto repair tool on Windows OS
- Open the CP or control panel on your computer.
- Then click on programs and attributes on your computer screen.
- Microsoft Outlook finds the listing in the programs.
- Pick all the choices to address the mistakes and decide to fix them.
- The windows will consequently run on the computer, and the repair system will automatically fix all the troubles inside the application with no difficulty.
After effectively signing into the program, you need to restart your windows machine and open Microsoft Outlook. From that point onward, you’ll send emails to the recipient rapidly. If you are still facing the error code [pii_email_ccc72642c6c6e3fe8a61], at that point, use another Microsoft outlook error code fixing strategy.
Method 5: Run an Antivirus Scan
A virus could have corrupted your Outlook data files. That’s more likely if your third-party antivirus software needs updating. First, check that your antivirus software is updated, and then run a scan with the utility. You can generally select an option to check for updates in most antivirus utilities to update your software. For example, Avast has an Update option in the context menu of the system tray.
Method 6: Temporarily disable antivirus software
Turning off antivirus software could be a good solution for unknown errors with code [pii_email_ccc72642c6c6e3fe8a61]. In which case, an antivirus utility might be blocking the SMTP protocol. Most antivirus utilities include a disable option of some kind in the context menu of the system tray.
As such, right-click on the antivirus software’s system tray icon and select the disable option to disable the utility.
Method 7: Remove add-ins from Microsoft Outlook
Add-ins can generate numerous Outlook errors. As such, removing the add-ins could also fix unknown Microsoft Outlook errors. This is how you can remove add-ins from Microsoft Outlook.
- First, right-click on your Microsoft Outlook shortcut and select Run as administrator to open the application.
- Click File > Options to open the Outlook Options window.
- Click Plugins to open the options shown directly below.
- Select COM Add-in from the Manage drop-down menu and press the Go button. A new window will open that includes a list of your plugins.
- Now you can completely remove a plugin by selecting its checkbox and hitting Delete. Alternatively, clear the checkboxes to disable the plugins.
- Click the OK button to close the window.
Method 8: Fix corrupt PST files with Inbox repair tool
Repairing corrupted PST data files is one of the best general solutions for unknown errors in Outlook. Therefore, Microsoft Outlook includes an Inbox repair tool, otherwise, Scanpst.exe, to repair PST files. This is how you can scan a PST with that utility.
- Check its path from the Mail settings window if you’re unsure where the PST file is on your hard drive. Open Control Panel and click 32-bit Mail to open Mail configuration settings.
- Then press the Show Profiles button.
- Select the Outlook profile that you need to fix.
- Click the Data Files tab, which includes the path to the Outlook data file. Make a note of the default path of the PST file included in that tab.
- Close the Mail window and open the Outlook Inbox Repair Tool by entering ‘Scanpst.exe’ in the Cortana or File Explorer search boxes.
- Press the Browse button to select the PST file.
- Click the Start button to start the PST scan.
Method 9: Repair Outlook with third-party utility software
There are numerous third-party utility applications with which you can repair Outlook PST files. Outlook FIX, Outlook PST Repair, and Stellar Phoenix are three that include PST repair tools.
Stellar Phoenix has a trial version with which you can repair the data file. This is how you can fix PSTs with Phoenix software.
- Click the Free Download button on this web page to save the software setup wizard.
- Install the program with the setup wizard and open the Stellar Phoenix window.
- Click the Browse option in the Select PST File for Repair dialog box to select a PST to scan.
- Hit the Repair button to fix the PST file.
- The software then provides a preview of the repaired items from the PST file.
- You can press the Save Repaired Files button on the Home tab to save the scan details.
In this article, we have provided you with the complete information related to the error pii_email_ccc72642c6c6e3fe8a61. We have tried to give you the best possible ways to fix the problem.
All the techniques are examined and tested; with the help of these methods, anyone can solve the Microsoft Outlook Error Code pii_email_ccc72642c6c6e3fe8a61 conveniently.
If any of the techniques don’t work, feel free to contact the support team of Microsoft Outlook and solve it immediately.
That is all about this topic, if you like the information, do share this article with the needy one.
We have listed some Pii Errors like [pii_email_ccc72642c6c6e3fe8a61]: